A Mother's Memory

A Mothers Memory


By Stephanie E. Wilson-Coleman
Author of Be Sure You Dance:  Life’s lessons to make every moment count,
Embracing Life’s Lessons and Is Anybody Listening?
www.champagneconnection.com  ·  www.asipofinspiration.com

     It’s time for the annual interrogation, and no matter what I do or say, I am unable to escape the constant questioning. As a mother, for the last 30 days, my family has continually asked “what do you want for Mother’s Day?, Where do you want to go for dinner? I am certain this ritual occurs in the lives of all Mothers.  I remember doing the same thing with my mother. 
     Most of us will approach this month trying to decide what can we do to show our mothers how much we love them; some will spend this month mourning the loss of their mothers, and some will feel disconnected because they do not have a physical presence of a mother.  But no matter where you stand, the Infinite All Knowing Presence of Spirit has made certain we would always have examples of mothers in which to turn.    
     According to the revealing word, Mothers represent the manifestation of spiritual ideas.  Mother’s teach us that the secret to success is actually not a secret at all.  If you do what comes naturally to you, if you do what you love, you will have all the success, joy, love you desire. 
     One of the important lessons I learned was to use the power of choice wisely and watch where I place my focus.  It was my mother and the many others who served as surrogate mothers  -my aunts, sisters - in my life that reminded me to stay focused on the good things in my life and no matter what never doubt my ability to succeed. 


     My Mother and the other mothers in my life also taught me never to give up.   Encouraged to keep working toward achieving my goals I can only hope that this added more joy to my Mothers’ memories. 
     Our Mother’s memories are filled with images of our successes and failures; over comings and frustrations. Their stories are colorful reminders of all that is good, and of all the kindness we possess and leave in this world.
  . Mothers give us an awareness that we have something to offer the world.  No matter what we may have heard, no matter what we’ve experienced, no matter our race, our income, or any other arbitrary factor, we were golden in our Mother’s eyes, we are golden in the eyes of Spirit.
     So when celebrating the Mother’s in our lives, give a memorable gift,  gift that will live in their hearts forever. 

Dream Big, Live the life you’ve imagined.
Life is too short to drink cheap champagne.
Join me at the Ignite Your Inner Millionaire Conference, September 7-8, 2018.  Register at www.igniteyourinnermillionaire.com


Stephanie, a Success Mindset Mentor, has the uncanny ability to help others transform their emotional and mental obstacles into stepping stones to living their dreams.  She has an insatiable appetite for helping others achieve the impossible.  She works with others to recognize, uncover and reconcile painful feelings, hidden secrets and memories that are affecting their financial health and the health of their families. She lives her inspiration as the founder of The Champagne Connection, Inc., the author of 3 books and the Host of the television show "A Sip of Inspiration,” http://www.asipofinspiration.com and http://www.champagneconnection.com.
She is also a regular contributor to The MetaMonthly Magazine, Champagne and Beyond Magazine, www.champagneandbeyond1.com

Comments