What if you could take your frustrations and turn them into dreams? I created a powerful conference that helps you dig deep inside of yourself and discover what’s been holding you back. When I finally got it……no matter what you do in the outer, if what you believe deep down inside is not in alignment with what you do in the outer, you will not be successful. My story began in Little Rock, Arkansas, where I graduated at the top of her class despite of becoming a mother at 15; experiencing multiple instances of sexual abuse, and temporary homelessness. Today, I am happily married and financially secure. And life just gets better and better. You can do it too. Join me LIVE for the Ignite Your Inner Millionaire Conference October 3, 2015 at the Tinley Park Convention Center, 18451 Convention Center Tinley Park IL. www.igniteyourinnermillionaire.com

Comments