I am Stephanie Wilson-Coleman, the Empowerment Doctor and I have a story to tell. My story is filled with conflict, villains, roadblocks, moral dilemmas, spiritual awakenings and success. So I ask “what story are you telling in your life today”? If your story is filled with adversity, obstacles and addictions, I can help you rewrite you story. Are you are ready to take the leap toward success and rewrite your life’s story by using the power of thought, word and actions? My workshops, conferences and products will help you make a permanent U-turn on the path of failure to the road of success. I can guide you in replacing self-limiting beliefs with beliefs that empower. So what do you say? Are you ready to take the leap? Are you ready to live the story of a lifetime? www.champagneconnection.com

Comments