Finding Your Way Back

Because we are not always able to discern the prompting of the Divine, life’s trials and
tribulations are inevitable. It is these experiences that force our soul to grow. Whenever I am
experiencing any discomfort (feelings of anger, jealously, illness or financial distress), I know
what to do. During these times, I concentrate on my blessings and clear my mind of any
unforgiving attitudes I may harbor. I think about the good things in my life and get busy looking
for the new gems awaiting my discovery. I remind myself that everyone is trying to find
their way back to Spirit and judging them is not my responsibility.

Comments

Compassion said…
I've found what works best for me is time alone with the "Father". It's at this time I can listen and still learn...After a while i find myself in a better mood. But if that should fail...I thank God there's chocolate.